Citrix Technology Advocate (CTA) Recognition
Community Champions: Citrix Technology Advocates (CTA)
I am honoured to being recognized as a Citrix Technology Advocate. I will keep contributing to community and to technology of my passion.
The main objective of the CTA program is to provide Citrix enthusiasts meaningful recognition for their community contributions, provide unique opportunities to connect with Citrix peers and internal stakeholders that will enable a continued growth and performance in their careers.
They spend countless hours sharing knowledge and connecting with community peers. Below are a couple of examples of their dedication, but the list is not exhaustive:
– Sharing their proficiency in the Citrix technology stack
– Participating in online forums such as CUGC and other technology forums
– Blogging about their experience with technology
– Speaking at Citrix and related industry events
– Supporting community programs
– Providing strategic feedback to Citrix product teams
– Volunteering for community initiatives such as leading local user groups, hosting lunch table tech chats at Synergy, participating in focus groups
These Citrix Technology Advocates are recognized for their wonderful contributions to the Citrix community, with benefits such as:
– Private community on myCUGC.org
– Citrix education discounts
– Private Slack channel with key stakeholders
– Hosted networking engagements at Citrix Synergy and local CUGC meetings
– Unique opportunities for product feedback
– Exclusive product updates and tech previews
– Cadence of meetings with key Citrix stakeholders
– Candidate Contributions
Congratulations to other current and new CTA members! Thank you Citrix!
PS: Feel free to join our active Facebook groups:
Citrix Endpoint Management