XenMobile 10 – Configuration Series Part 4: Cluster Configuration
Long story short – how to create XenMobile 10 Cluster fast!
Documentation for XenMobile 10 clustering hasn’t been released yet (12/3/2015), so here is the steps to add second node quickly into XenMobile Cluster configuration. In XenMobile 10, clustering the XenMobile virtual appliances has been really simplified.
After you have configured your first XenMobile servers, you need to enable Clustering if you didn’t on First Time Use Mode configuration phase.
1. Log in to your XenMobile server console and enable Clustering:
In Main Menu choose  Clustering ->  Enable/Disable cluster -> press y and enter to enable clustering and reboot virtual appliance.
2. Log in back to the console and open firewall port 80:
In Main Menu choose  Configuration->  Firewall -> press y when asked HTTP Service Enable Access. Press enter to all the other settings to accept default choices.
3. Shut down your XenMobile server to make a clone of it.
4. Depending what virtualisation vendor/product you’re using, choose to create full clone of your XenMobile Server. When the clone process is completed, start the new cloned virtual appliance. Make sure to leave the initial virtual appliance powered off.
5. Go to the Network settings and change IP address and reboot virtual appliance.
6. Power up another XenMobile server as well and wait until both are up.
7. Check the cluster status.
8. Check the Hazelcast cluster status. (yes, console has a typing error 🙂 If other node is not visible on the Hazelcast cluster status, reboot the node and check back again.
9. Log in the XenMobile Web Console, the IP address can be either of the cluster members.
10. Click the wrench icon next to the username to get Support site open.
11. Click Cluster Information and check Cluster Members and Hazelcast Cluster Information and you’re done!